Essenessë founder Hilary Silver co-hosts thought and growth-provoking conversations with the most remarkable female founders, entrepreneurs and business leaders to inspire next level living and leading.
Masculine and feminine energy for women leaders and lovers
High achieving successful women often operate in our masculine energy – which works at work, but doesn’t work so well in our personal lives- with our romantic partners, our kids or even our friends.
In this Essenessë Conversation, you’ll learn:
- Why high achieving women operate in the masculine
- Traits and characteristics of both energies so you can identify and be more intentional in your use of self.
- How to lean more into your feminine energy and leadership at work to be even more powerful and effective.
- How to shift into your feminine energy in your personal life so you can relax, let go of control and receive more of everything you desire.
Vice President, Global Marketing + Communications – ILIA Beauty
Perfectionism and the High Achieving Woman
High achieving and perfectionism often go hand in hand, especially for women. While this is often the driver behind much of our success, it also comes with a heavy emotional toll and can negatively impact our ability to authentically connect with others.
In this Essenessë Conversation you will learn:
- The psychology of Perfectionism.
- How Perfectionism helps and hinders you professionally and personally.
- How to shift out of Perfectionist mode so you can drop that baggage at work and give yourself a break.
- Mindset shifts around the Perfectionist identity that nurture positive change.
DEMONICA GLADNEY J.D.
Senior Counsel, ExxonMobil
writer, poet, best-selling author and inspirational speaker.
Friendships And The Successful Business Woman
The same traits that make us successful are often the same traits that can create alienation from the other women in our lives. Ambition, drive, determination, tenacity- and wealth, success, power… can create jealousy, competition and an overall sense of being misunderstood.
In this Essenesse Conversation, we’re having an honest and candid conversation about the challenges and solutions for women business leaders in making and keeping women friends.
Request Your Invitation
Apply for your invitation to one of our monthly Essenessë Conversations. Attendance is limited- secure your invite!